Nathan93

Weapon and ammo sharing

I think this game has great potential but there are a few things needed to make it truly great I get it’s a free game and they make money off in game purchases but hear me out and I think the community and the developers can both win and we can keep this game going. Fist I think we need party’s bigger that 2 personally I would like to see a min of being able to play 4 player squad. Second there should be share system at ur home base to share with friends now this sounds bad for the developers but if they put caps on it I.e for guns u can only give someone one if they own blue prints for it or limit it to only trading one gun ( any gun) per friend every so many hours ( no longer than 24 hours cool downs plz ) so a common u can trade  every half hour a green every hour and so on with a gold maybe being 5-6 hours cool down to trade again and with ammo I think they should limit the transfer it to 50 rounds per friend per day this way the community will be brought closer together and become stronger and the devs still get money from there cash shop as it is a free game I don’t mind the cash shop but I would like to see more of the community and sharing side as after all it is a survival game and stronger together and all that I do also think there should be a clan builder even if u dint introduce higher squad capability a calm builder would b a great way to keep leaderboard inside ur clan and even see where ur clan is rated in the world and this idea is just one I had I would love to see a commons area were u and ur mates could meet maybe if u introduce the clan thing we could have a clan home base I dno how u would introduce it as we all have are own base but it could just be we all spawn there and keep are own stats or work together to upgrade the one base. keep up great work guys love the game 

Hi Nathan,

I personally have no problem with squads as long as the basic concept of solo survival is not impacted.

I do however not support formally sharing weapons. I outlined my reasons in recent post, but briefly what's the incentive for outlanders to risk getting airdrops if a friend or squady can give them the weapon they want.

It is currently possible to share weapons through a dead outlander or through a blue weapon box, and that's enough for me.

No problem with clans bearing in mind my comment above.

Clan based might be a cool thing if we could raid another clan. I think teams of 4 would be nice but Vigor might just become another COD or R6 with that model. 

Having just 1 other team mate provides tactical and risky combat with other players. It’s intense and gets the blood pumping. Add another player or two, then flanking and loot sharing becomes more difficult.