P4R4S

How to edit the files?

Hi,

after Im now pretty sure this developers do not care about this game anymore I tried to find some files I could edit to make this game easier and less unfair but after I checked the main folder of the app I had to realize it's empty... so... well... is there a way to find/ open the files and maybe edit them with notepad or some similiar stuff?

This game isn't bad but there are so many things what pissing me off so hard like to less (usefull) loot and lootable buildings (what even empty sometimes), to strong and fast zombies, to less health, equiptment get's destroyed to fast and easy, to less slots for items, enemies who see and attack you before you can take actions (also no way to sneak on them and kill them easily), items sometimes not respawn or just take way to long to respawn etc.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:38 AM, P4R4S said:

after Im now pretty sure this developers do not care about this game anymore

Just read the FAQ? https://minidayz.com/faq

The original Mini DayZ will no longer receive updates. The team is fully focusing on Mini DayZ 2 which will feature multiplayer.

We are aware, that the original Mini DayZ still has some technical issues. Unfortunately, many of them are caused by the insufficient engine, meaning they can’t be truly solved. At this moment is the team fully working on Mini DayZ 2 and will no longer provide updates to the original Mini DayZ.

See here for their dev blog: https://minidayz.com/blog

On 10/13/2019 at 3:38 AM, P4R4S said:

is there a way to find/ open the files and maybe edit them with notepad or some similiar stuff?

No. And I'm 99.999% sure that would violate the EULA too.

To be honest: as long as Im only using them for my private purpose (only for me) I actually don't care... especially if it's a dead game anyway but well... guess I have to accept it...

I hope this MiniDayZ 2 is not only multiplayer... especially on a mobile device this would be bad ... especially if many people just play the game with an emulator or similiar to play it on the PC like in any multiplayer pvp game to have a big advantage.

But also because I enjoyed playing this first mini dayz alone (except of the many very frustrating and unfair points...). And if this than would require a network connection whenever you want to play it this would make it even worse...

actually there was a way but sadly though i don't know how to edit files i can't seems to find what script was or where to edit

By using like apk editor pro, mt manager, app cloner (to access the app data if you dont have root) 

Hello

Modifying game files without developer approval may violate terms of service and cause issues. Instead, consider contacting devs with feedback, checking for modding options, learning gameplay mechanics, or reporting issues officially. Approach changes cautiously and within the game's guidelines.