Sign in to follow this  
Kuljack

Avenging your own death

Aw the sweet feeling of vengeance. 

I joined a game with a Grease gun. I normally bring a para or A1, but have heard good things about it so wanted to try it out in combat.

All the opponents looked basic, shotguns and pistols, was not worried until I saw a kid with an HBAR. He became target numero uno to manage.

Headed to the Signal and did my little prone dance out in the open watching for players to run by. 5 minutes went by with nothing. So I hit the signal and see 4 players by the safe and 1 just a few meters from me. I drop to prone and lurk in that direction thinking it’s just a random looting as they were in a quasi spot if they were camping. As I’m heading in that direction I see him, slowly and effortlessly walk out of the bush in my direction. First, his head emerging and then his hands raise to aim down his sight on of course the HBAR. Before I have time to react and fire, I see the shine of his lens and it’s a quick headshot. Damn. He won that round and justifiably, in a bad ass calm manner.

Two matches later I see him again. I never forget a name of anyone that kills me. Back again with his HBAR. It’s time to seek my vengeance.

We load in, I mark the signal and make my way. Maybe 25m out, I am making my elongated approach to the signal to peer through bushes for the bushwackers, but before I can make it to that a snap of the HBAR goes off. Inches from my right ear. I quickly dropped down and crawled through brush, sprinted off, found a bit more brush and dropped. Waited 4 minutes for footsteps and heard none. So I crawl from the damaged tank on the road behind the red shed all the way to the shed. I see the door is open, maybe he is in there. I crawl ever so slowly, inches... pause... inches... pause... I’ve made it into the shed. I peer through the shelves and the corners for the obvious camp spots and nothing. I make my way to the door that peers over the signal and it’s open. 

In honor of his own quasi camp spot, I sit just barely in front of the door with the signal in view and wait. I am clearly exposed and vulnerable to my right side where the other door remains open. I did not dare close either, in fear he may hear the noise. I wait. 10 or so minutes pass without a sound. I listen for every little gun shot and step I could possibly hear and nothing. Then the air supply notification rings, and as the plane flies over I hear them. Footsteps.

He runs past my right as i see him just pass by the doorframe. Did he see me? Is he preparing an ambush! No. He does a fast drive by the signal, I know better than to take my shot right away. He repeats a drive by six more times, a little slower each time. Then he makes his move, drops to prone and crawls to the signal. This is it, I leap up and sprint to him. He hears me and begins to get up and back away, but he must have felt the cold air of vindication breeze upon him. As I came to have him in view, I slowed myself to a stroll, I aimed down the barrel and took my shot. Headshot with the grease gun boy that you quickly disposed of previously.

Another player rushes in and grabs the crate. I shot a few warning shots off to lead them to another extraction, and I calmly strolled out of the mission with my shinny new HBAR.

The sweet savory taste of vengeance is quite delicious my friends. 

Remind not to upset you. Your tenacity is frightening!!

Great read, nice work.

Gotta love those Aur variants but that ammo's tough to find.