I've been wondering how blood is applied to the models when getting shot. I'm having quite an original idea to do and I'd love to browse for possibilities to add this feature.

Main thing I'm trying to accomplish is having a custom layer over/under the blood applying layer. 

What I've tried so far:

- Browsing through the files, scanning for any clue on how it would work but I haven't found anything yet.

- Youtube/google/reddit searching that didn't point to anything concrete as I'm not sure what to search for other than something model related.

Does anyone know how it's applied and how it works? I'd really appreciate some insight.

#EDIT1: Finally found these: setObjectTextureGlobal and setObjectTexture - Thing is if I can apply a colour mask over a texture or to completely retexture it without changing the paa.

Edited by van Gastel
Added first findings

I believe it's usually done through the rvmat and not the textures.

5 minutes ago, Mr H. said:

I believe it's usually done through the rvmat and not the textures.

Any way to impact the Rvmat with commands?

Nice thank you, the problem I'm having is that I have no idea if it's possible to add a certain hex colour value to a uniform to recolour it. As I noticed that setObjectTextureGlobal does make it just into the plain colour.