Sign in to follow this  
Cry2yourMoM

Objectives

I log in everyday to only have 6 hrs to complete my challenges. I play for maybe 3 hrs.

I would like to not have to do my challenges in 3 hrs. Please make it possible to use each players own time zone as the 24hr counter.

also, I would like the option to buy a certain objective after completing my objectives for the day.

10 crowns for a random kill objective, 50 crowns for a random crate objective, etc...

these bought objectives would have different loot than the normal objectives.

Hi Cry,

My challenges don't time out. They stay in place until either completed or trashed.

Like the idea of buying challenges.

I think he means he has 3 hours to complete said objectives in time to receive a new objective before the reset. I do not know of any game that caters to a players time zone though and don’t see the happening as the logistics of meeting every players schedule needs is a daunting effort. You could be across the globe for timezones and they cater to your ‘off’ time but that could be another persons ‘work’ time who works a reverse schedule like night shifts or something caddywonkus. 

Buying challenges presents a certain risk of being seen as further cash grabbing, stimulating a P2W atmosphere that brings a bad playerbase. I like the current system were crowns are used with a risk to profit you, but also potentially profit your opponents. It’s a shared risk and reward system, and then crowns are also purely for cosmetic purposes. Fashion in this game obviously provides +2 to attack rolls.

It wouldn’t have to be for each players time zone. Mostly it would have to be for Eastern and Western Hemisphere.

the cash grab concept wouldn’t come into play really. It just gives players the option of trying to complete challenges to keep them more intrigued and playing longer.

the reason it wouldn’t come into play is because once you get to where your stuff is almost upgraded, there really is no point in trying to loot due to loot not needed...

if I had the option of purchasing a random loot challenge, I’d go looting for example.

Gotcha... Thanks for the clarification Kuljack.