Sign in to follow this  
Cry2yourMoM

Food

What the heck do you guys think the food is going to be used for in up coming updates...?

it can’t just be for a leaderboard.

I am thinking possibly a trader of some sorts?

1,000 food for 250 metal parts, etc...

Hi Cry,

I'm thinking it could be used for weekly/monthly challenges.

For instance if you donate a certain amount of food you get some crowns.

Trading may be another route, but as it's currently seen as as a donation system, and there's no way anyone starting out (or who started playing a couple of days/weeks behind the current leaders) will ever catch them up, timed donation challenges would be the only fair way.

Just had another thought! How about weapons for reaching certain donation levels. As an example, 10000 food donated in a week and you get an ADR or several?

7 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Cry,

I'm thinking it could be used for weekly/monthly challenges.

For instance if you donate a certain amount of food you get some crowns.

Trading may be another route, but as it's currently seen as as a donation system, and there's no way anyone starting out (or who started playing a couple of days/weeks behind the current leaders) will ever catch them up, timed donation challenges would be the only fair way.

Just had another thought! How about weapons for reaching certain donation levels. As an example, 10000 food donated in a week and you get an ADR or several?

I hope it’s for challenges! I have not donated really any food as I have heard it may have other uses. This one would be great. 

I also do not care about leaderboards so my 16k or whatever food is gonna sit till there’s a good use. I won’t use for ADR to be honest, I prefer the A1.

Currently it's for just the leaderboards. Although ranked fairly highly just using food for leaderboards means older players in the game are harder to catch up.

There are already challenges that reward donations of food with crates, I expect you just haven't seen them yet.

There will need to be a mechanic of some description using food that rewards players for donating moving forward.

Maybe crates for most improved leaderboard position or regular daily donations etc. 

Also it's a completely new concept as far as I'm aware, I cant think of another xbox game I play with a leaderboard outside of racing lap times.