Sign in to follow this  
The Truest King

The Truest King's List of Bugs 1.1

These in-game bugs will be listed as to the priority in which I think they should be fixed. As they are the most detrimental to new players and vet players experience alike. This list will be added to and changed as each update progresses and these bugs are fixed. Thank you~ The Truest King

1. CRAFTING WEAPONS AND CONSUMABLES DISAPPEAR IF NOT IN GAME.

Under certain circumstances when crafting a weapon, the materials will be gone and the item will not be in stash if the Outlander is not in game.

When clearing saved data or clearing cache while a weapon or consumable is being crafted, the item will disappear from que and materials are still consumed.

If a weapon is in que and set to finish as an Outlander is leaving or entering an encounter. The weapon will disappear from que and materials are still consumed.

2. LOOTING DEAD OUTLANDERS IN BUSHES.

Somehow looting a dead outlander in certain bushes is still impossible.

3. PRONE BUGS

When looting a car while prone there's a good chance of getting stuck in the car.

Occasionally miniscule surroundings stand you up.

Occasionally when vaulting the Outlander is unable to crouch or prone until the Outlander aims down sights or swaps weapons.

4. MISALIGNED AIM DOWN SIGHTS.

The G3 ironsight has to cover the target in order to hit the head.

The AUR Para perfect crosshair is actually the very bottom of the circle.

The E16A2 ironsight has to cover the target in order to hit the head.

The AUR A1 perfect crosshair is the lower part of the circle. But not the very bottom like the Para.

More test are to be done and added to this list.

5. PERMANTLY OUT OF BREATH

Once an Outlander is out of breath. The heavy breathing continues even after you've regained your vigor.

6. THE LEGENDARY AUTO STAND PRONE GLITCH IS BACK

This time we know the exact scenario in which this is triggered. When meleeing while aiming the outlanders ammo will read -/max ammo. The outlander will melee every time he shoots. The crosshair will be as if he is laying down. Both an advantage and disadvantage.

8 hours ago, The Truest King said:

1. LOOTING DEAD OUTLANDERS IN BUSHES.

Somehow looting a dead outlander in certain bushes is still impossible.

Yeah this also bothers me, but they are not impossible to loot. When there are no enemies nearby go into prone inside the said bush, use ironsights and hold the loot button while aiming at it.

This is a way to work around the big. But indeed it should be fixed.

17 hours ago, MercWarlord said:

Yeah this also bothers me, but they are not impossible to loot. When there are no enemies nearby go into prone inside the said bush, use ironsights and hold the loot button while aiming at it.

This is a way to work around the big. But indeed it should be fixed.

I'll test it out.

Just played a game where I crouched then jumped a fence and couldn’t crouch or lay down after that... church map

16 hours ago, Cry2yourMoM said:

Just played a game where I crouched then jumped a fence and couldn’t crouch or lay down after that... church map

Double tab the aim to go to iron sights. Should get you out of the bug.