Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Today's update

I've been trying out the latest incarnation and have to say, so far so very good.

Haven't been through a lot of the gameplay issues that have been raised on this forum, but my experience so far is very positive.

On another note, the attempt to stop team kills doesn't seem stern enough to put some outlanders off an easy kill. Did my challenge of 10 duo encounters :-

Killed by team mate - 3

Killed by other team - 1

Safe extraction - 6

All in all it looks like a good update.

Please add your initial thoughts guys & gals.

Whoa.....

Just checked out the antenna!

Is it real. I'm now generating 0.22 crowns per day. Tell me it's an error. 150 days per loot boost!

Challenges will really need to step up with crown rewards...

It appears the challenge rewards are far more generous on crowns now (saw a screenshot -- collect 5 airdrops, get 225 crowns).  I'm fine with having to work for the crowns.  I personally always thought it was strange we even had the ability to passively generate in came currency.

I'm really looking forward to all the changes I've seen.  I still think they should implement a change where you can't loot your teammate's body if you kill them; however, this current patch should go a long ways for the toxic incentive related to challenge kills.

It has to be a glitch, mine actually says materials instead of crowns.

Hi Kuljack,

I agree with crowns for challenges, but to be fair if my antenna is correct, it's hardly worth bothering to upgrade it for the difference each upgrade makes.

Is the kill outlanders with melee weapon still there?

That challenge is literally impossible now with the changes and was the only way to reliably get gold crates...

7 minutes ago, Couratious said:

Is the kill outlanders with melee weapon still there?

That challenge is literally impossible now with the changes and was the only way to reliably get gold crates...

I have how to make this challenge manageable. Run toward enemies and swipe while sprinting to get a staggering blow that appears to deal more damage. While they are staggered run away. Stalk and repeat.

8 minutes ago, Kuljack said:

I have how to make this challenge manageable. Run toward enemies and swipe while sprinting to get a staggering blow that appears to deal more damage. While they are staggered run away. Stalk and repeat.

😂😂

Yeah good luck with that 

2 hours ago, Robby Lee said:

It appears the challenge rewards are far more generous on crowns now (saw a screenshot -- collect 5 airdrops, get 225 crowns).  I'm fine with having to work for the crowns.  I personally always thought it was strange we even had the ability to passively generate in came currency.

I'm really looking forward to all the changes I've seen.  I still think they should implement a change where you can't loot your teammate's body if you kill them; however, this current patch should go a long ways for the toxic incentive related to challenge kills.

I have 155 crowns for 3 airdrops. With the 5 one, its a good challenge to get some crowns.

Others: 1 green box for 10 successful missions. It was 3 white before. Id like to see maybe 2 boxes for 10 missions. Or what for 5 missions ? 1 white maybe or 2 ?

And 1 white for getting 400 nails. Still better than nails in reward.

One nice thing I have seen, since update my game crashed only once and when I returned I still had my gear I brought into the match.