Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Lack of posts

The lack of outlanders posting on this forum has become apparent over the last week.

Is this due to the impending 1.1 update. Or is it due to the lack of any real credible response to the problems raised by genuinely concerned and frustrated outlanders?

I'd like to think it's due to the anticipation the forthcoming update has created. Outlanders, having had little to get excited about, other than a video about the new bridge focussed and seemingly large map, are eagerly waiting to see what existing bugs and issues have been fixed.

Hopefully quite a few.

Keep the faith....

I think it is due to the drop for the new call of duty beta a week or so ago, the new battlefield update/map release and also the new wild lands that just dropped.

also people are frustrated with the shooting hit recognition, multiple crashes (losing weapons, and crowns) and also the bush glitch.

my friends won’t play until it is mostly fixed...

• Thanks 1

Also, a few talking points or responses from the devs or moderator would help ensure the players stay up to date.

glitchy game players need assurance that their concerns are being noted...

• Thanks 1

This game just isn't that popular.

Lot's of people I have convinced to play it are just turned off by how imperative it is to have crown currency to get good loot and conversely how expensive that crown currency costs. 

With the recent nerfs to antenna and some of the other things in the most recent patch notes I think my time opening my wallet for Crowns is done until we get some real acknowledgement of important issues and some reduction in the price of crowns or the cosmetics in the store/boosters. 

Or is it possible that the mods delete any post/thread that clearly states cheats/exploits and won’t acknowledge or fix the issues causing the player base to drops down to nothing.. 

It’s not rocket science.. look at what happened to Day Z on Pc. Several problems and issues with ZERO support or acknowledgement from the DEVs - 10 years later they still can’t get it right and what was once a great game concept is now a dead game nobody wastes time playing anymore.. sound familiar?????

Guys, I hear what your saying, and I bow to your greater experience of BI projects.

Vigor is my first BI experience, so short on the history. I really hope BI appreciate what a niche game they have and dedicate some resource to making it work.

I will however, be keeping the faith for the foreseeable future.

Don’t worry, the basic game concept of upgrading a shelter by gathering resources and loot in a battle royal style of play with exits to flee when desired (which is a great game concept) wont go unnoticed and I’m sure someone in the future will definitely get it right and be very successful in doing so.

Honestly, with the bugs and what not... it’s still a good game.

find a buddy and play. Loot the crate, kill or be killed trying. Strategy is what makes it fun. Even more so with the added weight consequences. Makes you pick and choose what to carry and bring home.

I personally like becoming the threat...

all in all, this is a very good “b” game as it stands.