bovine3dom

Interiors for CUP buildings

7 hours ago, Steve 161st said:

We may have found one bug thought. We think the issues was with one building not correctly finding its damage model so when we were inside it and it got damaged, the game glitched like mad until we were all ejected from the building and the damaged building was not enterable. It was the Restaurant building in Cherno that we had this issue with. We could not replicate it with other buildings - i.e. on deliberately damaging them, the correct model appeared and people were not spat out of the building.

Could you take a picture of the building? We can't work out which one you mean 🙂

I absolutely love this mod! Thank you do much! Do you plan to add other buildings as well?

17 hours ago, Steve 161st said:

Luckily, I grabbed a screenshot at the time:

Hope this helps.

Thanks! We still can't find it though ... could you get me a grid reference, or do you remember roughly where it was within Chernogorsk?

7 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

I absolutely love this mod! Thank you do much! Do you plan to add other buildings as well?

Glad you like it. We think we've done most of the buildings that are straight replacements of those that didn't have interiors already. We've probably missed some, so any classnames of old buildings that we've missed and their replacements would be helpful.

We can't rotate / move the models (if anyone knows how we could, we'd love to know); most of the buildings we haven't replaced would need this.

There are models that are replacements for other objects and buildings which already had interiors, but look a bit nicer. We're adding some of these in the next version as another PBO.

Ah, bingo! Found the building and fixed the problem. Thanks for reporting it.

I'd be very surprised if there aren't more problems like it - it's a fundamental shortcoming of the very dirty code I wrote to extract the configs in the first place.

• Like 3

Version 0.0.3 released on Steam Workshop and GitHub.

Changelog:

New features:

- Water stations and Guardhouses without interiors are now replaced by versions with interiors

- "aesthetics" PBO added for purely visual changes. Replaces the hay bales, long wooden barns, small brick barns and large metal barns with slightly prettier versions from the Contact DLC. If you don't like these changes, you can remove this PBO.

Fixed:

- Broken damage model on one building. Thanks to "Steve 161st" on the BI forums for helping us to find the issue.

- Signs that were often attached to buildings and were now floating have been replaced with empty models. If you really want these signs back, remove the "remove_floating_signs" PBO. Thanks to dave_beastttt and velzevul for pointing out these floating signs on the BI forums.

---

When uploading the release to the Steam Workshop, Publisher ominously said that there were no signatures despite there definitely being signatures. It appears to have worked but let us know if there are any issues.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

There's something quite wrong somewhere in our toolchain, which has lead to broken keys. I don't have time to look into it now so I've reverted the Workshop to version 0.0.2.

• Like 1

A brief update on 0.0.3: the broken signatures were caused by newly-introduced bugs in HEMTT (and their fork of armake2). Some of those have been fixed but not all.

If it isn't fixed upstream soon I'll intervene but for now I'm just going to wait 🙂

• Like 2

Version 0.0.4 has been released on the Steam Workshop and GitHub.

It is essentially 0.0.3 but with fixed signatures. We also reverted the large metal barn to its ArmA 2 version as it had moved too much and was causing issues.

Sorry that this release took so long. We spent a really long time trying to get vegetation replacement to work to no avail.

Thanks to everyone who reported issues. Extra kudos go to Yethe for providing images for us to use on the Steam Workshop. I've added a couple of them but will add more in the future to keep things fresh 🙂

On 11/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, callofmarty said:

Hi,

another building fail on chernarus. coordinates 045 098

Thanks for reporting this. We can't really fix it unless we just stop replacing the building everywhere. Have you seen issues with that same building on any terrains other than Chernarus? Now that CUP's Chernarus 2020 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1913961235 is just around the corner, I'm not so bothered about fixing issues that are specific to Chernarus 🙂

• Like 4

how work this mod i see nothing change in editor ? but ty