Hello, need a script to delete all vehicles from map every 2 minutes

I've seen quite a few of them since Arma 3 release, I'm pretty sure I used this one by @davidoss. 3den editor has some native options for corpses and vehicles as well iirc.

But really dude, use search function either here on forums or using your favorite search engine. It's real easy, for starters type: Arma 3 plus <whatever else you need> and hit enter.

• Like 2

@Freddywall
There's more to consider than just deleting vehicles every two minutes. For example, are we deleting the occupants, too? Post more info about exactly what we're trying to accomplish.

@Janez,

...for starters type: Arma 3 plus <whatever else you need> and hit enter.

It can be a lot like looking a word up in the dictionary. If you think "Phosphor" begins with an "F" you'll never find it. Knowing what you're looking for can be a greater challenge than finding it. GOM calls it research kung-fu or something like that. We begin to take this skill for granted after a while.

Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wogz187 said:

It can be a lot like looking a word up in the dictionary. If you think "Phosphor" begins with an "F" you'll never find it. Knowing what you're looking for can be a greater challenge than finding it. GOM calls it research kung-fu or something like that. We begin to take this skill for granted after a while.

That one really isn't that difficult but I hear you. I suppose I was feeling a bit grumpy myself after reading OP. 🙂

Regardless, first part of your post is to be focused on, there is more to consider.

• Like 2

while {alive player} do
{
	{
		if (!(count (crew _x) > 0) && {_x isKindOf 'Air' || {_x isKindOf 'LandVehicle'} || {_x isKindOf 'Ship'}}) then
		{
			diag_log _x;
			deleteVehicle _x;
		};
	} forEach vehicles;
	uiSleep 240;
};

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Freddywall said:

Hello, need a script to delete all vehicles from map every 2 minutes

You have already a topic about it , also as Janez said , you should make a simple search first.

• Like 2