Marechal Lasalle

Mortar 82mm mod/addon/other

Hi,

I have some questions about the 82mm mortar, I use it without a computer artillery, with manual loading, and in some cases (example Afghan resistance mission against the Americans) with the map zoom off, without gps etc etc all in manual without technology. All works impeccable ... so here are my questions:

1 / For more immersion I would like to have the opportunity to have shells in hand, to place them next to my mortar and manually adjust the type of load, as it was under arma 2 for those who remember. Would you know if a mod or other exists?
eca4fb81942d2cbf209bcc13b062cd53.png

2 / my 2nd question concerns the firing table of the mortar, I removed it and I do not use it any more, I only use the metric system, so I noted all the metric values and the corresponding elevation on my notebook, all as for elevation altitude, thanks for this http://app.tymek.cz/a3ac/ !! Is it possible to modify the firing table of 82mm and replace all the values by the one I want? if so, can you explain me how to do it ?

3 / and finally last question, would there exist a mod or an addon which would add us type of shells? for example gas shells, incendiary shells etc etc

Thank you for reading me, I hope the English translation is correct.

Cordially.

EDIT :

It's difficult explain in English for me, so i have found this vidéo, i search something like this system.

from 17min27 to 18min30  is exactly i search.