A week ago when looting cars and tool sheds I'd find between 30 metal 20 nails and 40 wire from sheds. I'd find 20 metal and 3 gas 3 electronics. 

This week when looting I find 15 metal alone. Or wire alone. In cars ill find 1 gas or occasionally 2 electronics.

Is this a bug or a change. Either way its garbage. But this is trash. This is rubbish. I can't figure out any more nice ways to say it. Its poop. I love Bohemia. I love Vigor. But they need to get it together.

Whoah you misunderstood and just ran with it. The nerfed loot sucks. Is trash etc. You took crying to level 9000. This is a calm post not swearing or crying. Go somewhere else.

Gunter,

You may outrank me, but you need a few of my beta blockers.

The vast majority of outlanders bother to  make comments because they want the game to prosper. Like me.

But are frustrated at the apparent lack of interest shown by BI. I've posted before about vigors place in the BI world, as most other game projects their running with attract many more players. In reality this shouldn't be the issue as BI are taking outlanders money, and should therefore treat the game with the same level of importance.

Some form of recognition of the issues, and some form of roadmap for fixing those issues would help everyone from forming the damaging opinion that BI isn't interested.

Your input is appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Appears Gunters post has disappeared.!!

• Like 1

My post was deleted apparently as i guess the mods dont want me to stir up any trouble, none the less

im not arguing with anyone just telling you guys straight up how i feel about the complaining about a game they continue to play, just not something i would do is all.

Your feedback although somewhat descriptive ends with which sounds like condemnation to me forgive me if im wrong, i just dont see the point of

complaining about something unless its a technical list of points in interest to help the developers get a better sense of whats wrong in the game.

Since i have been on, and lead teams a number of times in the past in my eyes constructive feedback without opinion like this sucks or this is shit

or what have you imo isn't specific to what needs to be looked and be adjusted or fixed it just adds to the fluff the devs have to comb through to determine whats wrong.

Again imo if you want to do it right im guessing Vigor has a feedback tracker like arma3 idk but either way, make a list of all the things your running into

you could put a subject and then bullets for all those things you think or have been found broke or changed, list a brief title, and then after it a brief description, then move to the next,

an outline would specifically list those things that would narrow down and or cut down the time it takes a dev to have to comb through all the posts, and "reports" and then getting into their program and

changing and fixing those things, granted some things would take more time then others depending on their complexity but from that perspective an update could be more imminent from that.

I do agree that the devs should respond and say at least they are looking at it or thanks for the feedback ect,. I know i would but you and i dont know whats on their plate so to speak.

• Thanks 1

Your feedback is most appreciated. Thank you.