Krataniel

How do you "execute" something?

I know I am going to come a cross as a huge dummy, but I've never scripted or anything so far, i am just messing around with the Editor.
I am trying to take a screenshot, but I need to pause right as the muzzle flash appears, and every  time I start the Splendid camera, the POLPOX Artwork mod has the golden ration module flicker on a screen for a split second, and the animation goes forward that split second, resulting in no muzzle flash.

now, the mod has a function to disable the golden ratio, and it says:

"You can abort this function with executing PLP_goldenRatio_debugAbort = true; before launch camera."

I have tried everything with this script, and I cannot find a way to make it work. I tried the debug console, nothing.

Would anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Sorry, that command is not implemented for now because I forgot to do after the refactor not working properly. I'll launch a hotfix.

Now, why not ask somewhere related to Artwork Supporter? Sounds like that is MOD overlord for me, and you're using my MOD in a wrong way.

• Like 1

Hey, hotfix's already up. Did you satisfied?

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, POLPOX said:

Sorry, that command is not implemented for now because I forgot to do after the refactor not working properly. I'll launch a hotfix.

Now, why not ask somewhere related to Artwork Supporter? Sounds like that is MOD overlord for me, and you're using my MOD in a wrong way.

Sorry, I'm quite new to this forum, and I didn't know exactly how to use your mod. I thought I was the one doing it wrong.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer/solution, honestly I didn't expect that much!
I think your MOD is awesome, I'm just a bit lost sometimes, as I'm quite the artwork newbie.
Where would I need to post, next time?

PS: I'll try the hotfix, right away, thanks.

EDIT: Just to make sure I get it, the PLP_goldenRatio_debugAbort has to be input in the debug console and executed, right? Thank you for your patience 🙂

2 hours ago, Krataniel said:

Where would I need to post, next time?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1341387001

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1341387001/1742229167188512017/
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/215637-polpoxs-artwork-supporter/

Anywhere related to the MOD directly.

2 hours ago, Krataniel said:

EDIT: Just to make sure I get it, the PLP_goldenRatio_debugAbort has to be input in the debug console and executed, right? Thank you for your patience 🙂

Yes. The way you've done before as shown in the first post is the right way.