Fred2832

Game economy is horrible now

The amount of crownes from antennas was bad enough before, but now it is pointless upgrading the antenna...nobody is putting in for better crates anymore since it’s impossible to earn crownes unless you pay the overpriced cost for a few.

Devs seriously need to fix the amount of crownes earned and reduce the cost of them on the store; or at least reduce the prices of crates etc. If this does happen, they will see a huge increase in profit since it’s far less risky to spend your own money on crownes, and the game economy will be smoother allowing greater interest and thus a greater player-base.

until this is sorted, i’m not playing. It is really boring playing for just common crates and 100-200% loot boosts every game, with around one crate boost every 20 matches or so. At least fix the damn glitches first if you’re gonna be tight around the crownes. 

• Like 1

I agree totally with the cost:crowns ratio. $10 USD for a hat or 2-3 boosts is not an enticing sale. 

I play Warframe, so I understand that a FTP game needs these purchases to survive, and I do buy many of their packs. The thing that keeps me from spending money on this game right now is, if I buy these crowns and then use them for an upgraded match, there’s a high chance I’ll freeze up at the start of the match, the game will suddenly crash or I’ll get some aim/shot glitch in the middle of a fight and die. In any case, loosing out on my crowns for nothing gained. Cosmetics are a big thing that incentivizes sales on warframe but it has a lot of customization that comes with that. This game gives you only a handful of options and they’re just frankly overpriced. I’m not paying $20+ for a jacket or some mysterious mask.

I do still find the game fun though, hunting basic crates is only part of the game for me. I love the looting feel. I still have many upgrades left to go for, maybe I’ll feel different when I am maxed. At least we do get crates from the daily missions, I know that takes longer but it’s something.

That's one of the things that baffles me the most about this game...

The cost of their in-game currency is wayyyy above what other games are doing right now.  It's a literal price-gouge.  I would buy so many more crowns and cosmetics from the shop if they were reasonably priced... because right now they are not...