imissyouraunt

Hit Recognition, Visual Textures, Settlement Bugs, And My Thoughts On Vigor

In about 5 games ive experienced rock textures turning bright pink, which made need to return to settlement to fix. While in the settlement i had found a visual glitch near food donation, where god rays were appearing on the ground and would be way to bright for anyones eyes!!

A common, almost constant problem i have in the game is settlement frame drops and loadout bugs. While in loadouts at the settlement, some weapons will transfer to your encounter loadout but will not appear unless you switch tabs or exit the menu. Finally interacting in the settlement can sometimes feel odd as most things i can interact with will have a delay during activation (like appearing to stop almost at the end of activation). This is my first time writing a forum post and i hope this info gets threw to the devs. Besides the few bugs and mishaps ive had, this has been the most refreshing and rewarding games to play with great environments and sound design that sound unbelievably realistic, and the exceptional concept and gameplay (In gameplay similar to a pubg/escape from tarkov hybrid but having its own unique identity) Definitely my main go to for a long time.

Welcome imiss,

Your comments are appreciated. If you read through the posts already on here you will see that you are further reiterating issues that other outlanders have identified. It all helps in highlighting the issues the Devs need to prioritise in future updates.

If anyone within the Bohemia organisation actually reads them!

1 hour ago, Oldninja said:

If anyone within the Bohemia organisation actually reads them!

Or responds to them! 

Vigor definitely has the potential to be a great game and in time, hopefully these issues will be resolved.

But at the moment, it's sad to read so much anger and negatively from the playing community across many forums and social media about Vigor, a game that many players have positively been involved in for a long time during its development. 

I really hope the Vigor team at Bohemia can turn this around!