Sign in to follow this  
sukiz

Exile, extDB2' could not be loaded

hello guys i been trying to set up a exile server and i think my only problem is getting the database connected to the server im not totally sure if anyone could look at my rpt and explain to me what its not doing thanks https://pastebin.com/tL3EKTVv few things i noticed, im not very good at this to be honest Call extension 'extDB2' could not be loaded: The specified module could not be found. "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!" MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!" i've tryed multiple restalls and followed the guide the best i could but always comes down to theese errors also might wanna know i added navicat and i can connect to the database through there with the same info in my exdb.conf

From your RPT:  3:12:15 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."

hello and thanks for your concern over trying to help me been having this problem even after multiple fresh reinstall, been getting really frustrated and been trying to sort this for 4 days

i have looked in @ExileServer/extDB/logs

but the logs folder does not exist it hasn't been generated yet

i await your reply thanks

i'll have a go but everything else seems to be fine apart from my database but i dont really know i'll try that guide and get back to you, but i've tryed multiple videos and written tutorials all lead to the same database errors

thanks buddy i found out by going through that tutorial i was missing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 and my old orginal install is now working

thank you so much