empleat100

cannot join server because of installed mods

I unloaded all mods and deleted launch parameters and press start game without mods. Yet i cannot join any server. I know it is because of mods, because if i remove them it is okay. Shouldn't be happening. How to join vanilla servers when you have installed mods ???

Show your RPT logfile. Upload it somewhere, please don't just copy paste the contents here.

I have no rpt file from not being able to join to server. My game didn't crash. Ah this is something else than when your game crashes and you can generate report and wiki says it is crash file, but it generated one even game didn't crash, when i tried to join server.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=34396150733905078458

According to this error:

0:35:54 Warning Message: Files "addons\usaf_rq4a.pbo", "addons\usaf_sfs.pbo", "addons\usaf_vests.pbo", "addons\usaf_weapons.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server.

To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

this would be the reason you cant join.

4 hours ago, empleat100 said:

but it generated one even game didn't crash

Game will generate an rpt regardless if theres a crash or not, apon the start of the game an rpt is created.

Any issues with the game, be it crash, freeze, cant join a server, mission wont load even though you meet the requirements, etc,. go to the RPT it will have the information you need.

5 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

this would be the reason you cant join.

Yeah well but:

On 9/29/2019 at 8:47 PM, empleat100 said:

I unloaded all mods and deleted launch parameters and press start game without mods.

Let's go through this.

-cpuCount=8 -exThreads=7 -enableHT -maxmem=8192

These parameters are all useless, remove them.

-malloc=jemalloc_bi_x64

Are you doing that for a reason?

0:35:25 addons\usaf_rq4a.pbo - unknown
 0:35:25 addons\usaf_sfs.pbo - unknown
 0:35:25 addons\usaf_vests.pbo - unknown
 0:35:25 addons\usaf_weapons.pbo - unknown

Why did you put mods into your vanilla addons folder? Mods should NEVER be put into any vanilla folders.

Delete these files and your game will work again.

• Like 1

These parameters are all useless, remove them.

-cpuCount=8 -exThreads=7 -enableHT -maxmem=8192

I know game utilizes all cpu by default probably this option is useless, don't even know why i have it ticked, but since game probably utilizes all cpu don't know why should it be problem either, even this game doesn't max on any cpu cores except 1, it is not even real hyperthreading. Where is exThreads=7 ? There are only 3 checkboxes to tick, this may improve performance a little. So i tried remove all this settings and  yet removed addon files from above post and it works now.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, Dedmen said:

-malloc=jemalloc_bi_x64

Are you doing that for a reason?

Ye i was trying other malloc, because i have like 24 fps on server, but it is mainly because game doesn't utilize multicore cpus and gpu is bottlenecked, doesn't do much, if anything so i removed it.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, Dedmen said:

Why did you put mods into your vanilla addons folder? Mods should NEVER be put into any vanilla folders.

Delete these files and your game will work again

These were in Arma3 folder yesterday, one mod didn't work i was trying to put it there, since i don't remembered exact mod folder and there are like 2. I had installed previously only one mod and i had this issue that i cant join to any server with even one mod installed since 2012, or 13... While i was playing battleroyale fine with same setting.

I heard there is a program a3sync for managing mod, but it is outdated, do you know if it works or not, because if install random mod, than same issue can originate. How i am supposed to know what i can install and what not, any mod i am installing can cause problems. Thanks for help btw!

bump

bump how to manage mods so this doesn't happen ?

?