DHkustom

Nerfed antenna.

Seriously? Why would you nerf it at all? Trying to drive people to spend money on this game? I would consider it if it wasn’t so expensive compared to what you get. You have a glitch filled game and now your trying to force more micro transactions? Shitty move... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I find it discouraging, hopefully they make up for it in some way.

There's nothing ever exciting in the store yet however it's still the same price for the boosters in the match. Big update is due out in october but they're gonna streamline this nerf in right now. Not to mention, the $:crown:value ratio is pretty low-ball towards the consumer.

• Like 2

Yeah it is. There is so much wrong with this game and they focus on the micro transaction side of it. It’s completely disappointing. Free to play game that’s doing everything it can to ensure they never see a dime of my money. 

• Like 1

If I understand things, this thread is in relation to the lowering of rewards from the attenna.

What on earth prompted that ill considered move. I earned a loot boost ever 2 days, now it's 6 days. I will not be purchasing crowns to make up the shortfall.

I've posted before, and in great detail about how to encourage more revenue by dropping the cost of crowns. But you seem to be moving in completely the opposite direction.

Lowering the rewards from the attenna will not make outlanders purchase more crowns from the shop. As you can see from posts across various forums, it has frustrated a large proportion of your player base.

I would ask that you actually read my earlier posts on the subject and share the reasoning with whoever has the financial decision making authority for this game.

• Like 3

Many thanks for the clarification Lerch. There has been a lot of adverse publicity regarding this issue across various forums.

Hopefully things will revert to normal shortly.

Changes vigor needs crowns should be cheaper $9.99 should be 1,000 I know if that was the case people would buy them more frequently,clothes should be cheaper and are antenna for generating them should be letting us earn minimum 15 crowns a day so the people who can't afford crowns can still pitch in to the loot bonus!!!! And make it so we can play 3 or 4 man squads most people have more then 1 friend other then that this game is fucking awesome even with its bugs

Someone above said the antenna thing was a glitch. Bohemia announced they lowered the payout over this past weekend. I assume its real, not a glitch. I have watched my nephew play Arma 3 and DayZ on PC and they both had their share of bugs, but nothing like DayZ on my X1X. Anyway, I was called a founder because I actually paid for Vigor early this year I think. Maybe $25-30??? My founders pack was basically useless, but whatever. The only reason I was even interested in Vigor was the 3 ways to play, get supplies and don't get killed so I could upgrade my shelter, hunt and kill others and steal their stuff while getting my own materials or go for the airdrop box and just hope to haul ass out of there with new weapon plans. If YOU BI are really going to mess up the antenna system, you need to throw limited crowns into just regular loot along with maybe a plan for new weapons once a round or so. Please DO NOT SCREW THIS UP LIKE DAYZ!!!!!!!! Heres an idea, if you insure you things while out, as long as you stay alive and make it back, no crowns lost. two options that I know will not be considered because its not money back, but it might bring pissed off players back and attract new ones...   My 2 cents, everyone have a great night...…...

• Thanks 1

If it is not a glitch then they have lost another player.....

The game is weak as it is.  Great concept; terrible implementation.

• Like 1

Yeah the antenna nerf is like super shady.

I honestly can't fathom why they would think something like that was a good idea.  There NEEDS to be a way to get the crowns back you spent on boosts if the game crashes or disconnects you as well...

A seemingly knowledgeable source on a popular forum, which has a dedicated vigor section, posted a comment apparently attributed to Bohemia.

The comment indicated that challenges would provide a greater frequency of crown rewards to make up for shortfall from the antenna.

Had I received nothing but food reward challenges lately I could have believed it.

There seems to be a shortage of factual feedback from Bohemia, and lots of fake news regarding the attenna change.

22 minutes ago, Oldninja said:

A seemingly knowledgeable source on a popular forum, which has a dedicated vigor section, posted a comment apparently attributed to Bohemia.

The comment indicated that challenges would provide a greater frequency of crown rewards to make up for shortfall from the antenna.

Had I received nothing but food reward challenges lately I could have believed it.

There seems to be a shortage of factual feedback from Bohemia, and lots of fake news regarding the attenna change.

Shouldn't that be something that they like post on their official forums...😒

I personally think something like this doesn’t need to be at the top of list for things they need to worry about.

There are some major mechanical issues that need fixed first. I constantly get this glitch where I am loading into the mission with the map pulled up, and the game freezes. I know it isn’t everyone affected because my team mate will be taking to me on where to go and not realize I’m glitched at first. This has happened many times when others pitch into the loot %.

I want to buy coins, honestly considering the starter pack just to contribute to the game but I won’t spend any coins until I am confident I’ll stay in a match to enjoy it.

founder who payed $30 here, 10 crowns a day to 3.8 a day, a year later this game is still a buggy lagging garbage mess ,and now pure greed to the list