Pro Interfector

Not getting my crafted weapons and ammo.

I have crafted 5 AUR A1 and 2,000 9×19 Parabellum ammo and have not received any of them. It is taking my materials but when they are done crafting they just disappear. Im out 35,000 materials so far that i have noticed.

I have had the same problems with the 9 x 19 parabellum ammo. I have crafted it and it just disappears. I also find that when I am using guns that require this ammo I am more likely to have glitches where my gun and/or ammo disappear as I am entering a game. Nothing sucks worse then getting into a game and finding you have nothing to fight with. I've probably lost a few hundred rounds with to this issue.

Again made a aug para and still not getting the gun. But i can see it getting fixed in probably a year or 2 so there is that to look forward to

I have lost 4 of them I crafted also. But they are not worried about giving anything back. Just keep buying crowns is all they are worried about

I also lost three adr's due to getting glitched into the ground I even have video's 

I sign in daily to have lost 8,000 materials regularly. As stated in this forum, i had 28,000 materials for it to drop to 600 this week. Also as stated, this game is headed for a steep strong decline with increasing amounts of problems and consistent games being released.