ronald conner

Things I'd like to see in the future!

Attachments for weapons

Sights and iron sights customization. (I personally like the iron sights)

Barrel customization

Flash suppressors 

Silencers

Long and short barrels ect.

Different grips for deviation, recoil control, weapon swapping and control.

Magazines and ammunition differences. Maybe add tracer rounds or different kinds of ammunition for shotguns (Dragon breath, buck shot, bird shot, ect) I can think of a billion different ammunition suggestions for range, speed, drop, ect.

Different stock attachments! Quicker ads and movements. 

These are some simplistic ideas I think would add a deep layer of progression to the game. Make all of these attachments blue prints! Since there would be so many maybe introduce blueprints to the world on a rare basis or at a certain % of loot quality (250+%) to have some kind of incentive to get that high.

I'm new to the community and fairly new to the game. With this said I also no nothing about coding ect and have no idea how hard attachments would be to introduce to the game. I do know if like to see it though. What are you guys thoughts and what features or upgrades do you wanna see. I'm curious. 

The attachments are most likely not going to happen. The devs stated that they wanted to keep the game as fair as possible for all players, new and experienced.

making a weapon grip available at table 13 and not for table 1, would defeat their purpose.