Flix

Loading bug

Whenever I load up arma I only see this, https://gyazo.com/f7194ae3527860881523efd9cc0d859a | Same issue when directly connecting to servers.

Do you run any mods?  Which startup parameters are you launching arma with?

On 9/28/2019 at 7:25 PM, stanhope said:

Do you run any mods?  Which startup parameters are you launching arma with?

I have no mods nor any parameters, I just did a fresh install of arma after a few months. Already verified files.

Could you share an RPT from when this happens?

Not sure what you mean by RPT, I just did a uninstall and install and it's doing the same thing.

2 hours ago, Flix said:

Not sure what you mean by RPT, I just did a uninstall and install and it's doing the same thing.

Go here --->  C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

and locate this file arma3_x64_2019-09-30_13-17-39.RPT   (dont worry about the numbers just open the file).

Open it with notepad, select all, copy and paste it into a spoiler here in your reply, or paste it here

https://justpaste.it/

after pasting it, then click on the red publish button at the bottom, and take that link you get and post it here your reply.

=============

The RPT is a log file that the game generates on startup of the game, it will tell you whats being loaded as in mods,

version of the game, computer info, any mods running errors, ect,.

@stanhope be specific with new guys, some people when their new to something dont want to read that

its to confusing, or has to much information that dont relate to anything they recognize or understand, depends on the person, sometimes you have to

not just give them an answer but give them a protocol to follow when they have an issue with their game, no doubt the link is useful when they become

more familiar with the files of the game.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:39 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Go here --->  C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

and locate this file arma3_x64_2019-09-30_13-17-39.RPT   (dont worry about the numbers just open the file).

Open it with notepad, select all, copy and paste it into a spoiler here in your reply, or paste it here

https://justpaste.it/

after pasting it, then click on the red publish button at the bottom, and take that link you get and post it here your reply.

=============

The RPT is a log file that the game generates on startup of the game, it will tell you whats being loaded as in mods,

version of the game, computer info, any mods running errors, ect,.

Thanks for this btw.

Not really new to Arma but never had any issues like this in the 4k hours iv'e played 😕

https://justpaste.it/43bob

@Dedmen Take a look at this rpt, i dont really see anything that would create the issue the OP is referring to in

his screenshot, can only guess its something with Contact? Any ideas?

This appears the be the issue:

22:19:22 Mission directory: a3\Map_Enoch_Scenes_F\Scenes\Enoch_intro1.Enoch\

22:19:22 Error in expression <4.32 * (1 / (getResolution select 3)) * pixelGrid >
22:19:22 Error position: </ (getResolution select 3)) * pixelGrid >
22:19:22 Error Zero divisor

Try starting arma with the default world empty.  No clue if that will fix it but it's worth a shot.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:39 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

@stanhope be specific with new guys

I will put as much effort into my replies as people have put in their post. 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, stanhope said:

This appears the be the issue:

Try starting arma with the default world empty.  No clue if that will fix it but it's worth a shot.

If you mean with empty world parameters, iv'e done this and it does the same thing except with a picture of the ocean. This issue only really showed up after I changed my FOV to 110.-0

Try loading arma with another profile where you didn't change any of your graphic settings.