Sign in to follow this  
pooroldspike

Getting 3rd-person view

Usually, Game Options > Difficulty > tick the '3rd person view' box will enable it (it did for me) but people sometimes say it doesn't fix it for them and they're still stuck in 1st-person.

Anybody got any advice I can pass onto them?

Hi Spike been a bit old friend.

I would suggest Going to Options ---> Controls ---> Show: View ----> Toggle View

Toggle View by default is Enter [Num] which is the key on the number pad, if thats not set then try resetting the key but as you had

suggested make sure that its also enabled under difficulty.

If all that is set then they will need to check to see if they are playing a mission SP or on a server that disables 3rd person view via scripts or admin parameter.

• Like 1

Thanks mate, and BTW I hang on the Code4Gaming KOTH 1944 EU#1 server a lot, it's got loads of WW2 stuff in it, and it cycles through the maps Poland, Ardennes, Greece, Normandy, Tobruk and Alamein, say hello if we bump into each other and I'll buy us a tank or something, you be gunner and i'll drive and set you up for good shots, I know all the sweet spots on the maps..:)

PS- same goes for all other Bohemia forum members, say hello and we'll rock n' roll..:)