Barba-negra

lost texture object, object builder, editor EDEN

Hi guys, how are you? I come to ask for help, I am currently creating an object with the buider object, and I am using blender, once I create the object and create the texture with the UV edition, and the object generator I send, I do all the corresponding steps to adapt it the texture created, but it happens that once in the EDEN editor, I place the object on the stage and it appears with the texture well placed, but after a few seconds, the texture disappears and the object is transparent, someone knows why this happens ? and how to fix it? Thank you

can you post your config ?

41 minutes ago, Mr H. said:

can you post your config ?

yes, is here 

class CfgPatches
{
    class Tuto
    {
        units[]=
        {
            ""
        };
        weapons[]={};
        requiredAddons[]={};
        requiredVersion=1;
    };
};
class CfgVehicleClasses
{
    class Tuto
    {
        displayName="TUTO";
    };
};
class CfgVehicles
{
    class Ruins_f;
    class House;
    class Building;
    class House_F;

class Caja_Panal_1: House_F
    {
        model="\TUTO\panel_1.p3d";
        scope=2;
        displayName="panel_1";
        vehicleclass="Tuto";
        destrType="DestructNo";

};

};

does it have several resolution Lod? is the texture applied on all?

6 minutes ago, Mr H. said:

does it have several resolution Lod? is the texture applied on all?

I only have two resolutions, the first one created when importing the object from blender in fbx, and geometry for the mass

Then I'm not sure what's going on. I thought maybe there's a texture randomization script for buildings that fuck up yours but couldn't find anything in the config file (wasn't a thorough look though). Is your texture size a power of 2 (as it should  be)? Also for the record you do not need to export to fbx and then work in object builder, there's a blender addon out there that allows you to do everything in blender and export directly to p3d  just Google it I don't have the link at hand right now.

45 minutes ago, Mr H. said:

Then I'm not sure what's going on. I thought maybe there's a texture randomization script for buildings that fuck up yours but couldn't find anything in the config file (wasn't a thorough look though). Is your texture size a power of 2 (as it should  be)? Also for the record you do not need to export to fbx and then work in object builder, there's a blender addon out there that allows you to do everything in blender and export directly to p3d  just Google it I don't have the link at hand right now.

If I have the plug-in installed in blender to export it to p3d, but I don't know why it doesn't open in that format in object builder, it only allows me to import it in fbx, but here is the file I'm trying to do, you can check it if you have time

https://mega.nz/#!RIAknQBb!AXh4mPjSLgeUVptJ6yNOj6E3clqhNA7UhJpvOLDiFoo