Hello this is a project i've been working on for awhile now.

I've been tracking female mods in a3 and each one has never either released or just use a2 women/heads.

Wanting a bit more i've decided to go ahead and make my own female meshes for a few of my projects.
The scope of this mod is the following.

Create a custom female mesh that will use the a3man skeleton

Create a custom head model.

Create custom civilian clothes for female model.

Provide a base for other mod creators to use the base mesh to create other female models.

Current Progress pictures

Spoiler

009a15ee388c5fcde2bb9afe81d97c58.png

9df3b4d441a403b9f28c48f50260e2fd.png

300D1A2EE6495A6BB571A22CFAF7C55622918F3C

249e97750794fced889e3f0863fa88f1.png

7f7de70385a43720ebf28dbe5fd9aaa0.png

Current mods for planned implementation:
OPTRE
Grimdark Armory

Download:

Steam

Google Drive

Contact regarding customization
Other Content Creators are welcome to contact me via discord about using this asset in their own mods.
https://discord.gg/2MMMk8S

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Congrats on release. 🙂 We really need a full mod like this in ArmA, after all this years.

• Like 2

Hi, just checked this out today, awesome work so far!

Just to note, i first tried loading a lady in the virtual arsenal but when i select female head i get a male one? Works fine dropping units in Eden editor though.

Many vests and backpacks already look decent on the model (there is a bit of space round the shoulders and back) but i take it someone would need to make headgear/glasses/NVG?

3 hours ago, zephyrsouza said:

Create custom civilian clothes for female model. 

Would you consider creating a generic combat fatigues model too? This would allow user to easily create retextures for using with vanilla/RHS/etc setting.

Anyways it is far too soon to bombard you with feature requests 😉thanks and i look forward to seeing whats next.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Congrats on release. 🙂 We really need a full mod like this in ArmA, after all this years.

Glad I could help!

4 hours ago, lordfrith said:

Would you consider creating a generic combat fatigues model too? This would allow user to easily create retextures for using with vanilla/RHS/etc setting.

Anyways it is far too soon to bombard you with feature requests 😉thanks and i look forward to seeing whats next.

Hi! Glad you are liking the mod so far. I do plan on doing that yes.
Also the mesh is available for anyone who wants to contact me on discord and they can do it themselves too.

• Like 3

Whoa, she's ripped. Will there be at some point any... sliders, to adjust? For realism, of course. 🙂

Good job, buddy!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Janez said:

Whoa, she's ripped. Will there be at some point any... sliders, to adjust? For realism, of course. 🙂

Good job, buddy!

Lol she does tend to work out :D 

As for sliders likely not, im not sure how much ArmA would even support that if at all.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:12 PM, Janez said:

Good job, buddy!

Only the fit may survive in Altis, that's why all the children and furniture died out over the course of conflict

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hello
I do not know what percentage of women play Arma.
He does not have to my knowledge of statistics. But there is more than one can imagine.
So I think this initiative is a good omen.
Given the quality of the current work, this addon will enter the top.

14 minutes ago, jackfrench said:

But there is more than one can imagine.

Perhaps you'd like to imagine that. 🙂

Women are usually used for civilian or passive roles in more story based missions (Angelina), though this is Arma after all, so you're free to do as you wish.

Made a quick test round and the mod works quite well. The model can be used to drive vehicles and use guns perfectly. There was only a single problem concerning the eyes of the model. They were not rendered properly but seemed to be sunken inside the head mesh and were of flat black color which produced an eerie horror movie effect 😀

I tried to take a screenshot but I've had problems lately with Steam hiding them somewhere. I'll try to dig them up for posting. The problem itself hopefully isn't anything too serious, maybe a lod thing. 

All in all the best female Arma avatar so far, a huge thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vvalerie2 said:

Made a quick test round and the mod works quite well. The model can be used to drive vehicles and use guns perfectly. There was only a single problem concerning the eyes of the model. They were not rendered properly but seemed to be sunken inside the head mesh and were of flat black color which produced an eerie horror movie effect 😀

I tried to take a screenshot but I've had problems lately with Steam hiding them somewhere. I'll try to dig them up for posting. The problem itself hopefully isn't anything too serious, maybe a lod thing. 

All in all the best female Arma avatar so far, a huge thanks!

I am well aware, the eyes are a difficult thing for me to make right now.

I have no idea why they have gone full demon when it comes to rendering, but its being worked on.

However its alot better than the first try which looked like this....

Spoiler

823016645807e954d7036c8453b4be74.jpg

Maybe @zeealex could help with that? If there's anyone who knows her way around ArmA3 heads, it's her. 🙂 

Congratulations, this is difficult work and will be a highly valued addition.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 3:48 PM, Defunkt said:

Congratulations, this is difficult work and will be a highly valued addition.

Thank you!
Have some updated WIP stuff.

Spoiler

0ce0146181c440befa045132baeb2cc8.png

5377b2230fdf1bf53311db2ba8dad4ef.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, zephyrsouza said:

Thank you!
Have some updated WIP stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

0ce0146181c440befa045132baeb2cc8.png

5377b2230fdf1bf53311db2ba8dad4ef.png

That is looking hot!

Please don't forget the civilian females counterpart 😉 Much needed for missions too!

• Like 1

This mod is looking great.  A little feedback:  Many hats, helmets and other headgear don't cover back of model's head, showing bald head in back.  Maybe that's something you would consider changing...

• Like 1