At least 2 signal towers on each map would be ideal. As of now, most players that spawn on signal towers camp the tower until the drop. If multiple towers were on the map, it would make camping tower locations more difficult and force players to expand into the maps.

If that isn’t an option, signal tower use uses scavenged materials such as wire or gas. This will also reduce signal camping and force exploration.

Whilst I agree some outlanders camp the signal detector, I believe it is an acceptable tactic.

However you get your loot/kills during an encounter is simply down to the tactics you chose to use. I'm not a supporter of any changes to the game which would restrict the choice of tactics.

• Like 1

I agree to an extent. That is why I suggested to make a second tower. You can choose to sit at one if you please but a second would help other players achieve their game tactics.

Ok, then if the second tower would not be an option of choice by most players. Then the drop should not be dropped in the same location as the tower even if the comm is used.

it is an unfair advantage to players that spawn entirely on the opposite side of the map whilst a player spawns directly of the tower and comms.

that player must venture all the way to the opposite side of the map fighting and avoiding players while one person sits and waits.

Hi Cry,

I understand your point, but spawning is for all intents and purposes, random.

So there will be times when you will spawn close enough to the Comms or Tower to take advantage.

I know it can be frustrating when you don't. I had a challenge to reveal 15 outlanders using the radio tower. It took ages as I was spawning no where near it. Then all of a sudden, 2 consecutive encounters I spawned on top of it and quickly completed the challenge.