empleat100

are there some jets that can be modified in config to get higher maximum speed ?

I tried usaf addon, i picked f22 and unpacked it with pbo manager -> than converted config.bin to config.cpp -> changed max speed to 4000 -> packed it back to bin -> and than packed everything back to pbo. But i got access violation error upon loading mod. I was told you can easily edit jet speed in config without needing creating or modifying existing mod. Are there some jets, which allows this so i can give them any speed i want ?

On 9/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, empleat100 said:

you can easily edit jet speed in config without needing creating or modifying existing mod

You probably can.

But.

without needing creating or modifying existing mod

You are modifying a existing mod.

i picked f22 and unpacked it with pbo manager -> ... -> and than packed everything back to pbo

No i cant i tried f22 from usaf mod and got access violation when loading mod... Hmm if maybe only some works, because not everything is made to be editable, it is not worth it probably..

player addAction ["speedyboi", {_myPlane setVelocity [100000, 0, 0];}]; 🤣 spam when you don't feel like your enough of a speedy boi

But in all seriousness, you need to make a config patch, in most cases you aren't allowed to directly modify the original work, and it probably didn't work cause you used the wrong packing tools or its obfuscated to stop you doing that.