Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Safe contents

Would love to know what other outlanders think, but for me the safe is not worth the effort.

Before the current update the safe contained more stuff than you could carry. This was achieved by adding a shed full of various ammo. This meant you couldn't just take all the contents because your inventory didn't have the room. You had to spend valuable time deciding what to take and what to leave, therefore upping the anxiety level.

I think that was better. What do outlanders who experienced that version feel? And what do newer outlanders think?

I feel the same. I only loot the safe for challenges and if I feel very confident that I won’t be struggling to protect it. 

It really depends on where the safe is located and where I spawn.  But yeah it could probably use a buff

when i first started playing, the safe was almost all ammo and weapon parts

I would say guaranteed weapons in the safe would increase the value for alot of players struggling to get higher tier guns.

the supplies found in the safe right now are great for beginners getting their shelter up and running, but as you progress and need specific supplies the safe loses its value for the risk. i usually go for the safe when im close by and someone else has started unlocking it.