Sign in to follow this  
The Lerch

Best places to find certain supplies in bulk?

as my shelter continues to grow my need for certain items increases. i have some go to places for certain supplies, but not for everything.

for example:

if i need metal parts or wire, Fjellkanten is the place to go hands down.

if i need electronics, im going to Dverg forest.

however i am at a loss for supplies like gas and fertilizer. found some good fertilizer spread out along fjellkanten, but only if someone invests in the loot.

my main question is; does anyone have a go to map/location for gas??

right now I head to Viktorsen Station, and go to the gas station. but that map is getting very little action at the moment.

• Like 1

Fertilizer can be found in toilets and around crates outside houses and milestone areas.

Gas can be collected from cars and by cars, the blue crates with locks and the safe usually give lots as well.

Thanks for the response!

Let me preface this post. I’m a vigor king. Top 30 food donated. I know where basic items can be found. I’m looking for the exceptions. For example the gas station on viktorsen station has 6 cans in one spot. I’ve come to learn the forest dump on dverg forest has about 4-5 cans in one spot. 

These are the locations I’m looking for

Be careful exposing your favourite locations Lerch.

You may be putting a big target on your back if people see you in the lobby whilst waiting for encounters to start!

The spot you mention on Viktorsen is a bushwhackers dream. I speak from experience...

• Like 1

Why would anyone actually tell you???

The loot types literally spawn in the same places, so if a loot type was there last game it has a high probability of being there the next as long as the game populates the area.   A single boost will almost guarantee all areas are populated and two certainly will.   

Vigor "King"  lol.

8 hours ago, wyvern01 said:

Why would anyone actually tell you???

The loot types literally spawn in the same places, so if a loot type was there last game it has a high probability of being there the next as long as the game populates the area.   A single boost will almost guarantee all areas are populated and two certainly will.   

Vigor "King"  lol.

Honestly, sharing wisdom is a sign of a healthy community. Withholding knowledge is a sign of an individuals insecureness. I welcome a fight while I am looting.

I can share what I know, but given you’re a king this may still come off as obvious.

For fertilizer, (and apologies, I haven’t remember the maps names) the map with the church on the far left and the downed copter in the middle, has a house with a fenced in area on the far right. It’s the house that usually has the safe. Around that house there is almost always 2-3 fertilizer and if you follow the fence line up the west side toward the snowy hills there is a bag that from my experience contains the same amount of what a normal 2-3 bags will have depending on your loot booster. Follow that up the hill to the wait station, covered bench, and there’s usually a bag or two there as well. I usually net 100-200 fertilizer when I run that map.

The place I go for Gas is the map with the sea docks on the right with the two factories. All along the bottom right to top right there are cars usually loaded with gas, and I follow that road untilI get to the underground passage. There’s i find more cars and gas cans lying all around. Follow that to extraction and you should net around. 50-100 easily.

• Like 1

It would be cool to get a chance to solo a map to really explore things untouched. Hard to know if an area provides or not, it it’s been looted,

Any suggestions for wire though? I’m trying to build up my turbine.

Gas - all over the military map in the trucks. Also any and all road blocks including the tunnel

electronics - same places, usually in cars

weapons and ammo - any and all crash sites

wire - I get it everywhere, mostly garages and sheds - same as metal parts

nails - garages and sheds

glass - kitchens

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 5:26 PM, The Lerch said:

Thanks for the response!

Let me preface this post. I’m a vigor king. Top 30 food donated. I know where basic items can be found. I’m looking for the exceptions. For example the gas station on viktorsen station has 6 cans in one spot. I’ve come to learn the forest dump on dverg forest has about 4-5 cans in one spot. 

These are the locations I’m looking for

On Fiske Fabrik, East of the map. Theres a kind of camp along the road, with many cars along this camp. Theres a camp fire where I found 5 or 6 gas. Dont remember the loot level, but I was surprised.

@wyvern01 top 30 in food easily have a +20 kd. And I am confident  if I had a constant tracker on me for everyone to know my location it would still be unfair for them. Plus look what happens when you ask! Got a lot if good responses. 

GT: King Vaderr 

if you you see me in your lobby, just head to the exit 😉

@Oldninja

thanks for looking out! But I’d honestly enjoy the challenge!

When I become marked for death, I rarely leave right away. People bring their loot to me, and as long as you keep moving, you can bait people.

if you wanna camp these spots hoping that I’m still on the gas grind, be my guest 🙂

@Kuljack

my GT : King Vaderr 

message me on Xbox and I’ll show you were to get wire and metal parts fast

also I can show you where to get even more fertilizer on fjellkanten!

good tip for gas! I’ll use that.

Hi Lerch,

My comment re speaking from experience, referred to the fact that I was a bushwackee, not a bushwacker 😀

On another note. This thread has become a very useful source of information.