Dxbo

Are you trying to kill dayz or what?

#pissedoff

I don't think I need to mention how annoying it is to spend hours getting from one end of the map to the other to get all your kit just be killed by a glitchy car and have to do it all over again. 

I love dayz, but once things like this have happened enough you start to get fed up. Which is why I stopped playing for ages. I finally started playing again a while ago. I went all out looking high and low for the kit I wanted. Couldn't find any ARs though. NONE on ANY SERVER. just rifles and every now and then an smg. Regardless I got myself together a half decent loadout, just for an update that comes with a complete wipe to be announced. Ofcourse I stopped playing until the update was released, which I'm pretty sure was late. So I give up. 

However, I decided to play your pointless game again last night. Of course I spawned in with a fresh character. Spent my gaming hours last night making my way up to the middle airfield I died once, but made it with my second character. Although I had no food or water by the time I got there (remember that). I did a quick sweep of the barracks at the top then logged off for the night, ready to come back on this afternoon, do a full sweep of the base then head up to the next one.

I log on today, got a 75 second spawn in timer and a message warning me that because of a server change, my position might change, which of course, it did. 

Spawned in a field with no food or water, no doubt miles away from the base. I found a house not to far a way with a can of peaches in it. Luckily cuz I was about to start dehydrating. Not sure if that will be enough to get me to a town or not though.

So my question is should I keep playing? This switching position thing is a blessing and a curse. It fixes some of the main issues like duplicating and spawning in people's base. But when you start punishing the legitimate players, is your game even worth playing anymore? Who knows how long it'll be before you wipe the servers again, that alone makes the game pretty pointless. 

It's a shame cuz I like this game but I really don't know if I want to play it again. I'm sat in that house where I found the peaches, debating whether or not to log back on and continue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, .kju said:

Thanks but surely you're not going to tell me this is in the wrong section when we are in general and the topics have available dayz prefixes. 

He probably didn't tell you you're in the wrong section because it's far more succinct to just post a link directly to the forum where this topic would be better suited. 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, Dxbo said:

but surely you're not going to tell me this is in the wrong section when we are in general and the topics have available dayz prefixes. 

You are free to post here. But it will be a waste of time. If it's aimed at DayZ Developers or Players, they are not here, they won't see that.