LyrikalD

Most useless item in any game

You know what it is.... Food. We have several items that generate food that i dont even bother with. What is the point of the leaderboard really though? I cant speak for everyone but everyone that ive played with all agrees that food is stupid. I would rather Nails, Wire, Fuel electronics shit even fertilizer but food? My character cant even eat it 🤣

Leaderboards ARE good incentive for people to play but leaderboards usually display skill rather then just time played. No one can get to the top through skill its all about how much of a useless resource they can get and literally give away.  

What everyone elses stance in this in game item?

Hi Lyrika,

At the moment I would generally agree. I have had some challenges for finding food which rewarded me with crowns, so that is one reason for food currently.

However, I would like to think that in future updates, food donation and gathering will offer more in the way of crown, crate and other rewards.

Some guidance from Bohemia would help us all understand what future purpose food will serve in the game.

I just keep my food.  Maybe it will be useful some day.  A close second would be the knifes.  Has anyone actually got a kill with one of those?

On 9/29/2019 at 11:58 AM, SubjectAuthority said:

I just keep my food.  Maybe it will be useful some day.  A close second would be the knifes.  Has anyone actually got a kill with one of those?

Yes...

When my friends and I queue in together in duos and let one kill the other with a knife for the "Kill Outlanders with a melee weapon challenge" 😂

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2019 at 10:20 AM, Couratious said:

Yes...

When my friends and I queue in together in duos and let one kill the other with a knife for the "Kill Outlanders with a melee weapon challenge" 😂

I guess no more of this now.