Sign in to follow this  
Hupara

Unit pose/stance with group link

Hello, 

Been tryin to find answers from all the forums but I cannot find. Even Grouplink and SLX readmes dont give you an answer.

Is there any way to make unit stay in one pose with slx or group link mods? Or any way to disable gl features for specific units in a mission? What im tryin to do is to put soldier shoot over sandbags or to stay up standing even in fight. 

Disableai move, switchmove or setunitpos up etc commands doesn't work, not even together. Ai stays in place with disableai but it goes prone and other way around even if put up or down with setunitpos. These commands work with stock ofp offcourse but GL features seem to overwrite commands I give in the editor.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Setunitpos "up" in a unit's init field, keeps them standing even with enemy units at close range. At least it does for me. 

I can't shed any light on group link though. 

Thank you. Yes, thats true but it seems with slx/group link that as soon as combat starts they go down. Thats sad, because group link makes game interesting. Wish I could disable gl script from certain units..