Sign in to follow this  
Outl4nd3r

Painkiller exploit

It seems the painkiller was intended as a temporary buff for use in combination with an antibiotic, the painkiller wears off while the antibiotic regenerates health.  An exploit exists that will allow you full health immediately with no degradation if you take 2.  The first painkiller immediately heals full, the second will heal you full again but only wears off to the point that the previous pill stopped (the time it takes to pop a second pill).  The first pill will not degrade at all because the timer is set on the health regeneration, not the individual consumable.  So there you have nearly perfect health instantly at the cost of an extra pill.  Plus you get a gold health bar the rest of the encounter 😉

Having read your description of the 'exploit'.

I'm unsure as to whether this is something that needs fixing, or should be permitted.

Outl4nd3r, from my perspective, what you have discovered sounds like a bug, but so what. 

Well spotted and Devs, leave it alone.

Haha, can't say fairer than that.  And I agree.  There's so much to be done, let this one be.

19 hours ago, HailCaesar01481 said:

of course you're posting this to have the devs fix this.....right? :rock:

Of course to fix, I mean eventually.  I certainly wasn't putting it out there as a detailed description of a faster way to get full health and back into the fight XD

• Haha 2