Αplion

One more Revive & Respawn question

First of all I have to say that I've spend many hours searching and reading things about my "problem" on forum ... no success so far.

Now, my story ...

I have a coop mission and I need the following conditions to work together:

• Players that have medikit are the only who can revive (no need to have medic class)
  • Players must have ONLY ONE Respawn ticket (each - not per side) and on their death position (instant respawn), when, there is no enemy on a given distance (they have to wait until area is safe)
  • For all players, when the one Respawn limit have been reached, they will continue as Spectators till all rest (alive) players will be dead (end of the mission - lose)
  • When all players will be dead, mission is fail and ends

Please don't point me to read WiKi links as I've already read them, but I can't combine them all together to achieve my goals.

Thanks in advance for any help.

As for the revive... this is just a single setting which you should be to find on the Wiki...

The respawn rules are a bit more complicated and will require a custom RespawnTemplate. No idea how to script this, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some pointers in the core functions.

3 hours ago, Grezvany13 said:

As for the revive... this is just a single setting which you should be to find on the Wiki...

The respawn rules are a bit more complicated and will require a custom RespawnTemplate. No idea how to script this, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some pointers in the core functions.

Revive setup in my case isn't so simple as it has be combined with rest options for Respawn.

In fact my current status for players is that they have just one respawn, as I want them to have, but due to "INSTANT" option I'm using, the Revive isn't working at all.

This is what I have in my description.ext about ...

respawn=INSTANT;
respawnDelay=15;
respawnOnStart=-1;
respawnTemplates[] = {"Counter","Tickets","Spectator"};
respawndialog= false;

As also this in my InitPlayerLocal.sqf

[player, 2] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;