Travis Smith

Cannot open my purple crates

Every time I try to open my purple crates, i crash to the main menu with the cloud error message. If you look at the attached screenshots below you can see that my purple crates contain the ADR plan, but my gold crates do as well. I am unsure if this is what has caused the issue. I have not been able to obtain a gold crate to test whether I could open them or not, but I have been able to open white, green and blue crates without an issue. I did spend money to buy crowns and upgrade crates and it is frustrating to not obtain my rewards. Just 1 of my purple crates guaranteed me the ADR plan and I'd really like to receive it along with the other rewards my crates would've dropped. A fix would be greatly appreciated. 

Couldn't upload pics to forums so I used Microsoft One Drive.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvP7rxUd0X_zikXvZPgfOJ5mpvex

I have the same limitation with white crates, it seems there is a flag which is set that shows a crate is being opened that is reset after the loot is shown.  In my case, I queued into a game and while I was waiting for the encounter I opened a crate.  The crate open animation started just as the encounter began so I didn't see the loot.  When I returned, my crate was gone I didn't get any loot and now I just have crates stacked that I can't open.

On 9/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, Outl4nd3r said:

I have the same limitation with white crates, it seems there is a flag which is set that shows a crate is being opened that is reset after the loot is shown.  In my case, I queued into a game and while I was waiting for the encounter I opened a crate.  The crate open animation started just as the encounter began so I didn't see the loot.  When I returned, my crate was gone I didn't get any loot and now I just have crates stacked that I can't open.

I uninstalled just to see if that might fix it but it did not.  Limitation is definitely on the server side record of play.

Hi, I got the same problem, I had the M21 plan in last 3 items from common crates, but I couldn't open because I had it in the rare crate too. I got a rare crate and I tried to open it and fortunatelly I could open it. When I opened the rare, "waiting for vigor server" shoved, so I thought it gonna crash again, but no!! After that when I wanted to open the common crate, the game didn't crash. I hope this is the solution for your problem too.