Sign in to follow this  
Nicky Leonetti

Can you repair Boats/Ships in Arma 3?

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to repair boats/ships on the battlefield. I was carrying out a Naval patrol when I was attacked by Abu Sayyaf who hit my boat with RPG. I managed to get it back to my field base to repair it, but unfortunately I was unable to. I tried using a ACE3 Toolkit--thinking that would do it, but it wasn't meant to be. Does anyone know or have any ideas how to fix boats/ships? Worst case I will call logistics (ALiVE mod) and have them drop off a new boat, and just pray I don't end up with a navy grave yard full of shot up ships around my Island base  😂 Thanks for any advice or help guys.  

The mission maker has to provide the ability to do this. 

Hi Stanhope, I should mention this is my own mission. I assumed you just had to use the Toolkit to fix boats/vehicles. I'm guessing I need some code/init. file to make that happen? Do you know where I could find that information out?

CBA_A3, ACE3, CUP WEAPONS, RKSL STUDIOS-ATTACHMENTS V3.01, CUP UNITS, 3CB BAF EQUIPMENT,WEAPONS,VEHICLES, RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF, JRS SOUND MOD, CUP VEHICLES, RHSSAF, ALIVE, CUP TERRAINS AND MAPS, EDEN OBJECTS, MEDIUM UTILITY HELICOPTERS, JTAC ADVANCED SUPPORT, HEAD GORE MOD, 3DEN ENHANCED, SPYDER ADDONS, BLOODLUST, ACE 3 EXTENSIONS, VCOM AI OPFOR FACTIONS CUP, COMMUNITY FACTIONS, ACEX, 

Yea, you should be able to repair the boat the same way you repair anything else.