OP141i

Using CCIP in fixed wings showcase?

Hi guys, hopefully someone can help me with this.

I'm trying to complete the showcase for fixed wings. I can't for the life of me figure out how to drop LOAL GBU-12 bombs. I've watched all sorts of tutorials online, read through forums etc and they all seem to direct me towards videos and stuff where people have a different targeting system than me. Either the crosshairs look different or they are locking on with some different type of munitions etc Nothing seems to be out there to fully address the current targeting system in place in the fixed wing showcase.

So, how do we use LOAL GBU-12 with the current targeting system?

Thanks for any help

Are you running all vanilla?  If so, switch to the GBU, open the pilot's camera, line up the indecator of where the bomb is going to land roughly with where the laser is, drop the bomb.

• Like 1

A couple of days ago I made a VERY quick and dirty video to show someone what I was trying to explain to them, because they couldn't figure out bombing with LOAL. 

So long as your target is being lased, either by you if your aircraft is equipped for it or someone else with a designator, just release when the CCIP is over the target. The closer the better.

• Like 1