zephyrsouza

[WIP] ZEPHIK Female Characters

Hello this is a project i've been working on for awhile now.

I've been tracking female mods in a3 and each one has never either released or just use a2 women/heads.

Wanting a bit more i've decided to go ahead and make my own female meshes for a few of my projects.
The scope of this mod is the following.

• Create a custom female mesh that will use the a3man skeleton
  • Create a custom head model.
  • Create custom civilian clothes for female model.
  • Provide a base for other mod creators to use the base mesh to create other female models.

Current Progress pictures

Spoiler

009a15ee388c5fcde2bb9afe81d97c58.png

9df3b4d441a403b9f28c48f50260e2fd.png

249e97750794fced889e3f0863fa88f1.png

01065a2d53dcecb89202fe3fd1d4fb64.png

7f7de70385a43720ebf28dbe5fd9aaa0.png

Current mods for planned implementation:
OPTRE
Grimdark Armory

State of initial Release:

Initial Release will be a WIP build and content will be added over time.
First release is planned to have one outfit, base unit, base head and WIP skinning on the mesh.

Contact regarding customization
Other Content Creators are welcome to contact me via discord about using this asset in their own mods.
https://discord.gg/2MMMk8S

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

Think you could add RHS to the mod list? It'd be great to have female characters in modern-era, too. 🙂

@zeealex, did you see this? 

9 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Think you could add RHS to the mod list? It'd be great to have female characters in modern-era, too. 🙂

Hi Dragon, thats really up the RHS team if they want to implement this into their pack
They will need to adjust alot of their stuff to look correct with a female mesh. 

I hope they do, I have a campaign idea that could use them. Another thing I'd like to see is female CTRG operators. 🙂Are you planning implementing any vanilla uniforms, besides civilian ones? 

1 hour ago, dragon01 said:

I hope they do, I have a campaign idea that could use them. Another thing I'd like to see is female CTRG operators. 🙂Are you planning implementing any vanilla uniforms, besides civilian ones? 

That will be a bit difficult as I have to completely remake them.

On 9/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, dragon01 said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention dragon!

very nice work Zephyr, glad to see someone has picked up the torch while I've been busy with life! I hope this goes well for you and don't be afraid to hit me up if you have any questions/comments/concerns relating to your project, chances are I've experienced it making Identizee too :')

23 hours ago, zeealex said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention dragon!

very nice work Zephyr, glad to see someone has picked up the torch while I've been busy with life! I hope this goes well for you and don't be afraid to hit me up if you have any questions/comments/concerns relating to your project, chances are I've experienced it making Identizee too :')

Hi @zeealexThank you for the kind words! Im always available on discord, feel free to PM me your name on it. Who knows maybe we can collaberate on something sometime :)

Really nice work. I'm glad to see one of those mods finally get this far. One of these days I'm going to write an ArmA campaign, and I'd really love to have female characters in there. 🙂 

On 9/23/2019 at 2:47 AM, zephyrsouza said:

That will be a bit difficult as I have to completely remake them.

If it helps, the only female radio protocol in existence is the US English one from ArmA1, so you can probably skip CSAT and other non-English speaking forces. In fact, NATO cammies are probably a better choice than CTRG now that I think of it, seeing as the latter are British. 

10 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Really nice work. I'm glad to see one of those mods finally get this far. One of these days I'm going to write an ArmA campaign, and I'd really love to have female characters in there. 🙂 

If it helps, the only female radio protocol in existence is the US English one from ArmA1, so you can probably skip CSAT and other non-English speaking forces. In fact, NATO cammies are probably a better choice than CTRG now that I think of it, seeing as the latter are British. 

Well the issue is the model of the uniform is made for a man. Man body, man hands, man feet etc. 

I would need to litterally remodel the vanilla stuff.