Now before anyone says it, I realize that this forum is dedicated to Arma 3 and usually does not support any 3rd party addons, mods, plugins, etc., however, I believe that as CBA is such a big part of SQF scripting that I feel as if I need to learn to use it. I have tried to use the official CBA documentation on their GitHub, but if I am being completely honest, it is genuinely quite confusing and difficult for me to wrap my head around. I have some prior programming and scripting experience in languages such as C++, Javascript, Python, and a few others, yet this seems more complicated than anything I'm used to. I guess I should get to the point and ask my question. Is there any YouTube videos or written guides that can explain these CBA features to a beginner in both SQF and CBA? Any and all responses are greatly appreciated, as always! 😊

Have you asked yourself "Do I need CBA?". The vanilla script and functions library is extensive these days and now features many things previously available only through CBA.

31 minutes ago, Neonz27 said:

Is there any YouTube videos or written guides that can explain these CBA features to a beginner in both SQF and CBA?

No.

Just look at the CBA doc

https://cbateam.github.io/CBA_A3/docs/files/overview-txt.html

If you find a function or feature that you want to use then use it. Else, don't.

If you don't know what you want, then noone can explain that to you either. You first have to find out what you need, if there's a CBA feature that helps with that then great! you can use at the documentation and find out how to use it.