R.Sparkz

Couple of questions regarding content usage & forums

Hi i have two questions id like to ask for anyone that may know the answer to. 

1. I have a community and wish to bring in more content creators to join the team. Is there a proper forum thread where i can post an add here on the forums about recruiting content creators? If so what is a proper thread to post in? 

2. A little while ago i purchased a model from cgtrader to which i imported into arma. Earlier i found out another individual has purchased the same exact model as well as the same license (royalty free license) , uploaded their model to the workshop & claimed it as they are the owner of it and no one is able to use the model if they are monetized communities. My question is , how does this exactly work? I dont want to get issued a false dmca or have bi yoink my monetization because of some ding dong claiming a model as his. Is it like first come first serve when you import models? Like as in if a person imports a model they can claim ownership because they were the first ones to import it and upload ? Or do i still have rights to use the model under my purchased license? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! 

14 hours ago, R.Sparkz said:

1. I have a community and wish to bring in more content creators to join the team. Is there a proper forum thread where i can post an add here on the forums about recruiting content creators? If so what is a proper thread to post in? 

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/200-arma-3-find-or-offer-editing/

As long a you can proove to BI where the model came from, and that you bought it that won't be an issue.

Is it like first come first serve when you import models? Like as in if a person imports a model they can claim ownership because they were the first ones to import it and upload ? Or do i still have rights to use the model under my purchased license? 

I'm quite sure that's just a ironic question.

• Like 1