Sign in to follow this  
Th3Truth

*****Crown Reimbursement *****

After a few days I received a generic email from a Dominik Flandera regarding the loss of crowns and reimbursement and thought I’d share with the community-  this is the entire email I received and I quote..

”you should have your crowns back. Please read the following tweet:”

• Like 1

Do they really think I would write 5 emails concerning this issue and create an account on this forum to beg for any help/assistance if I never lost anything and was already reimbursed????????

if the person would even bother to read the link they directed me to it clearly states that “no crowns have been reimbursed” and they are “working on a system to compensate for crowns lost”. 

However the tweet does state that a new system was implemented around sept 5 to prevent any more loss of crowns when the game crashes. 

And my response to her email.. and I quote

“Unfortunately I still have not received several of the crowns I lost, which is why I have been sending emails and writing in the forums. If I had received them I would not be reaching out for help....
 I’ve read that tweet and It only mentions a new system implemented to prevent any further loss of money. If you would be so kind to read the link you directed me to, it clearly states that no crowns have been reinstated and they are “working on it”. “