DEH4NK

Objects from DLC Contact

The stuff like weapon , vehicle ? or statik objekt like alien Ship ? for objekt i ask on arma 3 discord:

ThomasTKO13.08.2019

hi , short info why its on 2 folder the contact DLC , when place alien stuff on server @ "mission.sqm" need load contact folder ! but then different map screen , not ok for player marker some stuff on map like PVE , so why its on 2 Folder ? Thanks

Dedmen13.08.2019

because the singleplayer only stuff isn't checked for multiplayer use and might be broken. And the alien stuff doesn't fit into the base game

ThomasTKO13.08.2019

ok , but come sometimes on MP?

not sometimes its come later on MP?

Dedmen13.08.2019

no

not planned afaik

Why you have 2 Contact folders ? Are you using side load addon to open up more Contact DLC assets? I have only the (Platform) one, with static objects and stuff I use.
For more terrain and props assets you can use kju's addons. 
As for alien stuff , I pretty sure they said from the beginning its not gonna be public , SP only (or with dependancy, same as with rest of the DLC's) .

clint have Contact and Enoch folder server have only Enoch sure you can loaded Contact on server loaded as mod , have you try add mother ship on server ?

You can always try and upload Contact to server manually, but I would guess it has internal check/hardcoded limitation to be used only in SP and it just won't work.
You are trying to use the mothership in MP mission , is that correct?