ReaL Havoc

me and my friend got kicked out the game and lost all our crown

I have submitted the same question to the support due to at least 4 crowns loss in the previous days, after the september 5th patch. They sent me the link leading to their Twitter statement... dated of september 5th and saying i would have normally been refunded. Still nothing, new email sent today.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gettofabulous 38000 said:

I have submitted the same question to the support due to at least 4 crowns loss in the previous days, after the september 5th patch. They sent me the link leading to their Twitter statement... dated of september 5th and saying i would have normally been refunded. Still nothing, new email sent today.

You can you get a refund then?

Ive lost over 1100 crowns now getting kicked off games during play after i have paid insurance & extra loot...

I dont use or have twitter tho......

Encounter just crashed, taking 30 crowns for loot upgrade. Not worried about G3, ammo, and consumables. Please replace. Thank you,

PrinceVanAwesome

• Thanks 1

This likely one of the most common issues/requests going back for a while and I have not seen anything except from some surprisingly defencive "moderators".  Not even sure the devs read any of this shit.  Or maybe they are on vacation, what do I know.  There was seemingly a patch earlier this month which is hopeful.

• Thanks 1