SubjectAuthority

(Server Crash/Kicked From) "Error during communication with cloud service".

Hello, we get booted from the server about once every 5.5 games, and sometimes at the shelter.  It will usually send us back to the start screen, at the state we were directly before we joined the match, with the following message.

"Error during communication with cloud service."

This is almost a deal breaker for us and really the only major gripe so far.  We would be happy to toss a few handfuls of dollars your way if this were not the case.  

If it crashes in this manner at least allow us to keep our gear.  Their must be a way to tell if someone is just rage quitting and or attempting to cheat the system with a quick escape.

Secondary Issues: (kind of in order)

Picking up loot is super fucky, my bro sounds like he is going to punch his TV when trying to find the sweet spot to hit (X).  Please save my ears from the yelling!!

Ladder climbing is way too slow.  I have worked on ladders most of my adult life, often one handed with chainsaws and now days other gear, and we sail up and down those things about three times your speed.  A quick slide down and or dismount would save a lot of crybaby's from crying too I think. (maybe that last bit you can do, never tried)

Hits don't always seem to be hits.

Auto fire on guns seems to glitch out from time to time.

Moving while prone in first person is not great.

Aiming is a bit fucky, though you can get used to it. 
People at distance don't always show up well and are glitchy.  Battlefield 4 can do it and that game is like 10 years old.

I would love to hear other people issues as well.  Let's hound the shit out of these guys to make this game great!

First let me start by saying I don’t think anyone should purchase crowns from the store. You will loose them and not get anything in return when the game crashes. 

There are several posts already about these issues. The cloud server error message being at the top of everyone’s list among other things.

weather or not anyone from Bohemia/vigor is reading all these posts is another story..

ive sent professional emails to tech support and created several posts that never get a reply or answer. Personally I don’t think our issues are a concern to them or we would at the very least get a reply back.

The fact that they can’t take the time to acknowledge our issues or reply back in the forums but still sell crowns in the store is a pretty clear indication that they don’t care about their player base and don’t plan on doing anything about it anytime soon. Very shady.

Like so many others I use to play the game with, I too have moved on back to other games that support and communicate with their player base. What’s that old saying?? Fool me once , shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me..

Yes that is not a good sign my friend.  A real bummer.  Maybe they are on vacation, I think they are in Europe, they work like 4 weeks a year there. 😛 

Lol maybe thats what it is..

In all seriousness at this rate it could end up like so many other innovative games where by the time they get it right, another company will have already swooped in and stolen the basic game concept and get it right first, and steals their player base away. 

Are you ready outlanders? 

Battlefield 7 Apocalyptic Wastelands coming soon lol

Like PUBG and Fornite.  Boy did Player Underground really shit the bed on that one, I bet heads rolled.

Battlefield 7!! Only if DICE can pull their heads out of their asses and learn how to make a great game again.  HA! But count me in, my buddy and I are probably creeping on 2000 hours a of BF4 game time.  Until we tried this, that was generally the only game we play.  Though I would say BF2 Special Forces was the best one they had. 

There are objectively better options in the "open world" market on PC, but trying to convince your friends they need to buy a $1200 gaming rig is a tall order.