jimbouk1977

Help with multiple servers 1 mod folder setup

I've had a quick google and cant seem to find an answer to this so im going to ask here I'm trying to save disk space on my Dedi box as I've upgraded my hard drives to 1TB NVME's x 3 of. I'm trying to just use 1 mod folder for all the servers yet I'm having issues doing so bellow is what I've tried so far.  I also use FireDaemon pro to host my servers as a service (if that makes any difference)

mod=D:\Arma3_Mods\@CBA_A3;D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Terrains_Core;D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Terrains_Maps;D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Units;D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Vehicles;D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Weapons;D:\Arma3_Mods\@Enhanced_Movement

mod="D:\Arma3_Mods\@CBA_A3";"D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Terrains_Core";"D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Terrains_Maps";"D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Units";"D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Vehicles";"D:\Arma3_Mods\@CUP_Weapons";"D:\Arma3_Mods\@Enhanced_Movement"

Any help gratefully received

Edited by jimbouk1977
typo

You cannot load mods from outside Arma folder.
If you want to do that you need to create a symlink to it from inside your Arma directory.

Yeah i thought that might be the case, I used to use that for my Exile servers but i was wondering if there was a better way. 

Thank you for the reply :rthumb: