Mod Version : 0.1.1 (29/10/2019)

QgH4Pdo.jpg

"They didn't come here to make contact, it's a goddamn invasion!"
Invaders is a light addon for the Contact DLC and adds a dynamic spawn system for Alien Drones. Aliens spawned by Invaders will use scripted behaviours designed by BIS and react to hostiles : left alone, they will wander around and investigate our world, but if you are spotted, you'd better run fast... The module can be found under “Modules>Invaders”, it is easy to use and designed to work both in Singleplayer and Multiplayer. More informations about Alien Behaviour can be found at : https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Alien_Entity_Behavior#List_of_available_behaviors

Known Issues
- Spawned Alien Drones are excluded from the “Antenna System”.
- Vanilla behaviour prevents Aliens from engaging vehicles : this has been tweaked in Invaders – to some extent. (fixed with Arma 3 v1.96)
- The Alien AI is significantly more demanding than the average Arma 3 AI : don't use too many of them.

Changelog

Spoiler

v.0.1.1
Compatibility update for Arma 3 v1.96

Download Link : Invaders 0.1.1

0437E3F54CD5703591BFABCB7583E52C0B163379

How can you support me?
If you want to support me, enjoy the content I make, or simply would like to buy me a coffee (or a beer), you can donate any amount you want, no matter how modest it may be, or support me on Patreon.

become_a_patron_button.png

124px-PayPal.svg.png

License & Credits

88x31.png
Invaders Mod by Haleks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available on request.
Using Invaders Mod on monetized servers is strictly forbidden.

Thanks to Bohemia Interactive for their passion and commitment to making unique games.
Special thanks to everyone supporting me on Patreon!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Getting goosebumps already! 

Looking forward to test it:) 

Cheers

Vd

Thanks @Vandeanson! 😉 

A few notes for mission makers by the way :

The spawn system is based on what I'm working on for the MyST project : it is different than what I did for Ravage from a design perspective. It's all detailed in the module description, but there are some things to highlight for those used to Ravage :

- You can use multiple modules to spawn Aliens. Each module will process its own parameters and handle its own "population", wich can be useful to fine-tune dynamic spawns or tie them to scripted conditions.

- Modules are designed for local environments, keep that in mind when defining your parameters like "condition" or "delay".

And one last detail : it's not actually tested in MP. But I'm pretty sure all will be fine. ninja.png

• Like 1

Holy crap this mod. The power perception they give off as they travel around the map is crazy!!! These things are terrifying. Job well done friend. 

• Like 2

Hi folks!

I'm pushing a small compatibility update for Arma 3 v1.96 : the vanilla alien AI can now target vehicles (at last)! \o/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful Work! 

i go mad why BI doesn't turn the entirely Arma 3 in a Military RPG MP TVT, has all stuff , with Contact adds mistery and mood can easily beat Dayz. But seems doesn't want to sell the game anymore.

• Thanks 1

with this mod you can use even the shoulder blue chemlight  (i don't know  is possible to switch on /off) that is very cool
 Thanks to @pierremgi

in init

0 = {[_x,TRUE] call BIN_fnc_attachChemlight} count allUnits;

798533110653DF78F0B0D6452E99DDAC4825E554

• Like 1