Sign in to follow this  
Robby Lee

Colorblind Settings

Most games already do this -- it would be a pretty easy fix.  I'm red-green colorblind, some people call that "fully colorblind."  Here is a list of things that have been a little difficult for me since I've played this game:

-Signal Detector cooldown indicator is red or green.  That's basically the same color to me.  [Fix: colorblind settings could just make it a red vs blue/yellow indicator]

-Signal Detector on-map indicators of other players are red and typically on green parts of the map.  This makes most players virtually impossible to see.  It's so bad, when I play duos, my buddies always hit the detector instead of wasting our time having me squint at the map for an eternity. [Fix: CB settings could just make the red player markers into bright yellow, blue, or black]

-Barred House, Signal Detector,  Comms Station on map symbols are often very hard to see -- especially on the snowy maps.  [Fix:  Just make them black, blue, or yellow]

Thanks developers.  Hope you're able to make this small change.  

Can't help with the other problems you highlight, but if you look at the top of the signal detector, if it's rotating it's available, if it's stationary then you can't use it.

Hope that helps a little.