tyson765

Crown Reimbursements and a suggested fix for full load-lost ammo glitch

Someone else did the play testing to figure out that you lose your loaded ammo from your gun if your bag was full on exit.

As there is already a function that sweeps resources out of your bag on exit/reward screens maybe it would be wise to input a function that after the inventory sweep restores the ammo recorded as loaded in weapon instead of before.

Also can we please get some developer post regarding what is your current strategy for refunding lost crowns and gear due to the pretty common disconnect and game crash issues? Only so much footage we can all store for making those claims and I'm already starting to get to gigs of recording files just on that! 😅

No demand for immediate action just let us know how we the players can make that future process easier on the dev/support team. 

Hi Tyson,

I would expect that all players affected by server crashes are known to Bohemia, as well as what they have lost through the server logs.

There are two methods they could use as a form of reimbursement :-

1. Simple challenges providing crowns, weapons, crates, ammo etc

2. Gift crates of various levels

I would hope the Devs are already considering this as a lot of outlanders are reporting their losses and some feedback from the Devs would definitely be appreciated.

Guten Tag 

Ich finde man sollte die Kronen zurück bekommen von der Versicherung wenn man nicht gestorben ist . 

Oder wie seht ihr das? 

Good day

I think you should get the crown back from the insurance if you did not die.

Or how do you see that?

I have spend $60 on this game so far and have lost $20 due to dropping/loosing connection.  I really like this game but I think it's time to start reimbursing crowns.  This is nonsense.  All the loot, guns, and ammo are replaceable.  As for the crowns that's cash money and the only way to get creates.

Good luck getting a reply from anyone willing to help 🙂

I also have several videos showcasing the “Error cloud services unavailable” bug that has cost me several crowns and crates. 

I also have reached out for help via emails to Bohemia support and on this forum and my requests also seem to be ignored.