Sign in to follow this  
Michael Wade

Shit Game

Ur game had alot of promise but as with alot nowadays its a Shit Game not worth the effort to even try and im glad i never paid any money into it with all the rampant kicks, Glitches and cheating going on u should have done better u had so much promise and now i advise all my friends to avoid ur game like the plague i have also submitted video footage of the cheat glitches that u refuse or are just to inept to fix to xbox asking them to review ur game for themselves and see how much of a sham it is and a blatant money rip off of xbox gamers u wont EVER be getting any money from me and i will be removing this piece of shit u call a game

well one is if u get into certain bushes ur immune to any gunfire but can shoot out and kill anyone u see another is somehow people are making themselves completely silent even at a full run i have videos showing both being used in actual gameplay

Hi Michael,

Shame your not happy with the game.

However, I've not experienced either of the gliches you mention, and would love to see the video's.

just had this exact problem, guy went prone in a bush after we killed his partner, and me and my parter put 100 rounds into him as he crawled around and got 1 hit out of it

Hi Michael,

The best thing to do when encountering bugs is record it and send it across to the dev team. They are very passionate about the game and constructive feedback is gold dust to them as the game continues to grow. I personally haven't come across the bugs you are describing and I am yet to run into any cheaters however, this could mean the devs are unaware of them as well so sending the videos across will be a great help.

I hope you give this game a chance to grow before throwing it out completely because as you say in your post it has a lot of potential and as a community we can make a huge difference 🙂

Thanks,

HyperSwain

• Thanks 1