Sign in to follow this  
AndOne

Invasion 1944 test mission

i44.jpg

AndOnes Invasion 1944 Test Mission:

A small mission I used as a try out to get on the Invasion 1944 Mod team. Invasion 1944 is a upcoming WWII mod for Operation Flashpoint.

Download mission here (1.28 MB)

http://www.suppressivefire.net/i44_test_mission.zip

Requirements:

--------------------

Resistance (Official expansion for Operation Flashpoint)

Invasion 1944 Mini-demo available at http://www.invasion1944.com

Place ww2.Noe.pbo in your missions folder

\OperationFlashpoint\Missions

This is not an official Invasion 1944 mission.

I can't find the mini-demo at their website.

It's not under downloads and I cant' find it in the forums.

Frustrating, it looks really cool too.

wow.gif

Outstanding.

I thorougly enjoyed your mission. It's missing a briefing, but the intro and outro more than make up for it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Outstanding. I thorougly enjoyed your mission.  It's missing a briefing, but the intro and outro more than make up for it.<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks for the nice comment. I used this small test mission to get on the Invasion 1944 mod team. Kind of like a try out. I wanted the mission to be short but sweet. I left out the briefings and just concentrated on the mission itself. I loved the mission so much I though some of you guys might want to give it a try. As you know its very hard these day to find good missions for OFP.

It worked too. After they played this mission I was ask to join the mod team.  biggrin.gif

Well congrats, you've earned it.

Did you practice typing "3-4 weeks" or "when it's done" to answer all the people who will ask when it will be released? biggrin.gif